Tuesday 19 May 2009

No work today!

I needed to go to the doctor today and because of my appointment time and travel time to London it was easier just to take a holiday day. As I was not sure I would be able to take a holiday day until yesterday I was left with the afternoon off after my doctors appointment. So with lack of much else to be doing I have been doing some crafting. I am in the process of covering an AC 12x12 album little irritated at the moment as the person producing the album was not very precise with the binding part so it is not even which means I am having to add little bits onto the sides to make it look right. Oh well there is my rant for the day.




On to more fun things, this is one of my favorite photo's of kitty the look on his face makes me crack up every time I look at it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh crumbs, hope you manage to sort it Emma - how frustrating when you've put so much effort into something.

Love the layout...a very apt title for such a cheeky photo..he hee

Jo
x

Maggie said...

Kitty is soooo not amused - Love this photo has had me chuckling too. Maggie

klmpink said...

Hey Emma

I had exactly the same problem with my AC album the fabric was wonky, ended up putting a ribbon around it to hide the wonkiness!!

K