Saturday 4 April 2009

Fun times

I had such a great time at my crop today. I arrived an hour and a half after it started because I was not organized enough to get the photo's I wanted developed yesterday so I had to run and get them developed today. Did a couple of Layouts and just about finished the garland for over the mantle piece. Here is one of the layouts I finished.










Sorry the photo of the letters did not show up better I think because the flocked damask is on acetate it makes taking a photo hard. The background lilac paper is also a lot darker than it looks in the photo. This is the only wedding photo I have scrapped in the year and a half since we were married. I think I was just trying to find a style I liked. While it looks nothing like Kitty's paper at Scraps the City and me I mentioned in the last article her layout gave me a lot of ideas I love that about the scrapbook community.
I am now off to finish the garland so I can hang it tomorrow, so glad I left the hooks up after Christmas at least the hardest part already done!

1 comment:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Its beautiful, I cannot wait to see the rest of your wedding pics :)

What was your crop like? I have never been to one....I am too lazy to pack everything up!!