Friday 3 April 2009

I havn't forgotten my blog

I promise! I have been super busy shamelessly trolling blogs for ideas to CASE for my crop tomorrow and then trolling the Internet to find the same or similar products to use. So here are some of my favorites ideas



I love every page that Kitty does put the wedding layout in particular is great. Given me some great ideas on how to do a page for Mr Y in E and my wedding since it has been over a year and a half and I have not scrapped one photo.



This layout really spoke to me I think it is the title and how much Mr Y in E has been my rock lately So I want to do something similar but with my favorite photo of him.



I am also loving Laura's Here There and Everywhere mini book! So cool



I love this Layout entitled Evolution. I was not organized enough to get all my photos ready but will have to keep that as an idea for a later date.



I am struggling with a bunch of stuff right now and when I say Ali Edwards Family Circle set for TT I knew I wanted to make a gratitude journal and these would be the perfect stamps to use with it.



I also think my mantle needs one of these to celebrate the arrival of spring! How cute will it be with all my Bloom and Grow paper!

I think that should keep me busy tomorrow and beyond!

1 comment:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Have fun cropping :)