Sunday 19 April 2009

Oops I forgot

Sorry I forgot that I had not posted the pictures of the Spring Garland I made for our mantle piece at the crop a few weeks ago.



Seriously loving it but it is time I started to contemplate how I want to decorate for summer. To anyone worried I found my bone folder yesterday while cleaning up some of my craft stuff. It had gotten shoved under some stuff in a bag I had taken to the crop and yet to clean out. Not sure how that happened as I have used it since the crop but all is well that ends well.



I spent over two hours uploading photo's to photo box so that I can order some prints for the next crop, they are cheaper than the 24hr option anywhere around here but time consuming to up load the photos you want. Hopefully easier to order once you have uploaded.

4 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Wow this is so cute! I love it! Yay for bone folder!

Sheila said...

Hello from Spain!
It is the first time that I visit your blog, really love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Emma, you clever girl.

Jo
x

Sparkly Pink Star said...

I've nominated you for an award on my blog today:)