Sunday 25 January 2009

Amy RS55






I found this weekly sketch last week on a blog that I have been following for a while. I really love Amy's cards and thought using her sketches might help me to direct my cards into a style similar to hers.


When I saw this weeks sketch I knew right away I wanted to use my new Salabration set that arrived on Saturday. You can't really tell in the photo but my trimming skills need a little work, hopefully practice will make perfect! I know I changed the sketch a little but I thought a strip of patterned paper would take away from the rest but it needed a bow. Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

librariane said...

When I first saw your card, it said 'beach' to me! It has a nice summery feel to it. :)

Lisa Foster said...

Very sweet lovely card. Love your flowers!

Bethany Paull said...

This is so cute. I really like the dashed line.

Melissa Stinson said...

What a pretty card! I love the color scheme- the kraft base is a perfect offset for the purples.

Corie said...

This is fantastic, great job on the sketch

Michael5000 said...

Every time I see your cards, I think, "Wow, you do a great job with these cards." Consider this comment to apply to the last six or seven posts and probably the next six or seven as well.

AmyR said...

This is a cute card - I thought "beachy" as well when I first saw it!

Thanks for playing along!