Tuesday 13 January 2009

One for the Pooks








Every now and then I like to leave a card form my DH just to say that I love him more than I did yesterday. I love that thought of making his day when he is on the way to work. Card making allows me to do do this with out too much effort.




DH and I have decided this year to not celebrate Valentines day until summer solstice as both of our birthdays sit two weeks each side of the holiday. This means that we get to enjoy a reason to give each other gifts in the summer and we don't pay an arm and a leg for dinner. I could not help making a lovey dovey card though. Yes I am in love with the Wise Owl set from Papertrey.


Ink: StazOn Black

Papers: White, SU Real Red, SU Black

Markers: Real Red, Summer Sun, Close to Coco, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel

Other: Chipboard Tag

Tools: Coluzzles oval template, StazOn Cleaner




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Isn't it such a great set? So much fun to play with! Love those owls!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh, those owls are sooooo cute! I wonder if a set needs to come fly over to my house, ha ha! :)

Justine said...

Love this card. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. It's looking like England around here