Monday 19 January 2009

No Cards today

Sorry no cards to show today. For those of you who don't read my other blog I am in the process of giving up smoking and have found that walking (which I did 10 miles this weekend love my pedometer!) and organizing calm me. So yesterday I spent a good amount of time organizing my stamping area and dreaming about the Rubbermaid drawers I am hoping my hubby gets me for my birthday. I have a few sketches I want to participate in this weeks so hopefully I will have more cards to show you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Michael5000 said...

Do what you need to do. It'll get easier.

Unknown said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck with the 'giving up smoking' I did it five years ago now after being a smoker for over twenty years. Even now I sometime crave a ciggie but I've resisted. You can do it! :)

Jo