Wednesday 21 January 2009

I {heart} to stamp sketch




Sorry the photo is so bad. It is dark before I leave for work and dark when I get home from work and no mater what room I try to take the photo in the lighting is working against me. I love on the weekends when I can take photos in natural light.




This is a card done for a sketch on I {heart} to stamp. I love the sketch but found that I had a hard time making this card. I started out with doing a birthday card for my DH but I don't know that it really is what I want for him so this may go in the generic card box.



Ink: StazOn
Markers: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Close to Coco, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: SU Real Red, Bashful Blue (my last tiny strip time to reorder), Old Olive, DS Summer Picnic, the orange is part of a multi pack I picked up in the US
Other: Ribbon weaver Punch, SU Real Red Ribbon

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous! I love the way you laced the ribbon through! I have always wanted this truck set!

Linda . J said...

So cute, love it.
Hugs Linda

Melissa Sauls said...

Fabulous job on the sketch! I love the coloring too!

Stamp and Smile said...

Just the sweetest! I like the ribbon treatment and the colors work well. FABULOUS!!! Smiles :)

Linda . J said...

I have tagged you.

Tanya said...

Thanks for your comments! I really love how you did the ribbon on this sketch. Great card!