Monday 26 January 2009

Taylored Expression CC52MD








As I mentioned earlier this week Taylor at Taylored Expression is celebrating a year of Cupcakes Challenges and her design team has each come up with sketches to celebrate. For every sketch you participate in your name is entered in a drawing for $10 gift certificate to SASI. If you enter all nine then you are entered to win $75 gift certificate. Don't think I will make it into all nine as time is running out but when I saw Monika Davis sketch I got really excited as I was trying to design a circle card for my SIL birthday in a few weeks. Yes that is my spice rack you see in the picture, photographing a circular card was a bit of a challenge as I still have not found a silver flower frog at any of the local thrift shops though I have my eye out.

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Yummy cupcake. Love the colors and the pattern paper. Thank you for playing along with me. :o)

Jenn D said...

This is super cute! It's going to make a fabulous birthday card. I still have 8 more sketches to do, so I'm way behind.

Linda . J said...

Hi Emma I have left you an award on my blog, fan cup cake make me hungry.
Hugs Linda